Friday 19 June 2009

Life changes us...

Theres times in life when things happen to make changes that ripple through ones whole being leaving you no longer the person you once where. Some may observe this is happening every day, that each day we become someone new as we live, learn, adapt. What I am talking about though is that sense you get in yourself when you've become someone else. Someone new (and hopefully wiser).

Life phases, prehaps thats the word. I wonder how many times this can happen in a life time.

Its been implicitly noted that my blog is a bit self involved. Well, it is my blog, lol. Also, I don't feel I have the right to blog about others and have my work for writing productive articles. So, this trend is likely to continue. Fortunately, no one reads my blog, excepting me so thats ok :).

I am feeling a little self involved at the moment though. Friends are marrying off, having children and generally fully occupied living life. Whilst I am pretty fully occupied trying to arrange my life (and also creating new exicting software) I'm also pretty alone. I have great friends and I love them all but theres not quite the right kinds of challenges in my life right now (but plenty of the wrong kind). I'm so far behind the "crowd" that I can only see the tops of heads. Still, I have 3 best friends, each so very dear to me, and the last the most. Actually, I have about 6 ammazing friends all of whom deserve that title in some way, but in fact there are 3 who are beyond all others. One whos so irriplacable, so needed, that I go slightly mad in knowing it and do stilly things and upset her *sigh*.

I've not actually told any of my friends about my blog, it really became an anonymous outlet for aspects of my life which feel like they need working out/writing down. I told one online friend about it the early days before I decided to just blog everything and I am not sure that was the best of ideas as I want this to remain largely annonymous.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?