Tuesday 19 May 2009

The nature of life

Life is funny. If you get things right, for long enough early on then you have room to get things very wrong later on for longer. However, conversely, if you get little things wrong early on, no amount of rights can entirely counter those early mistakes.

This of course is a generalisation of the highest order. When you look at life, there are all sorts of variations out there. However, in the things I find to be important in life this holds true. This does beg the question, do I hold these things important because they are the very things I cannot atain due to the nature of those mistakes?

Honestly speaking I don't know the answer.

I know that very few people make me happy and right now only one soul completes me (Alex).

Still, at least my whole life hasn't been a mistake (not entirely).. though at the moment things are a real mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?