Sunday 13 March 2016

Google continue to abuse privacy at their convinience

So I sign into Google, who seem obviously bought out BlogSpot / Blogger. They have a button which is "view / adjust privacy settings" course I want to set every god damn thing to LEAVE ME THE HELL ALONE AND KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT YOU GREEDY, SLIMEY BUGGERS. Like any sane/sensible person would.

Conviniently, they suddenly don't support my browser version and want to download one that allows them to better track and spam me with their shit (and better profile me to make money from my data).

Sure, they keep the browser working.. feverishly saying "oh we must make sure people can GIVE us data, we don't want older browsers hampering us getting that ripe piece of pie".

Not satisified with just the fact I use their services and am therefore subject to their advertising whims anyway they want to pirate all our commercial value and sell it on.

Well, sell THIS on Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?