Friday 10 April 2009

Missing Hellgate London

I miss hellgate *wails*.

I hate that petty squabbling between investors has totally killed any possibility of this great game to become a classic (yeh, sure, it needed work... but the game play element was awesome). Can't these people see that whilst the have their petty battles their losing tons of money and losing/lost their fan base (and the money that would go with that).

Yes, theres been massive losses for them I can see, yes its a real mess... but their not going to get out of the mess by fighting over the IP *sigh*.

Thanks to the way Hellgate London had been managed I will probably never "buy in" to another MMORPG type of game again. Hmmm, so I guess I really should thank them because HGL did really eat all my spare time in a massively unproductive (but extreemly addictive) fashion.

*bah* I still miss the darn game. Since it was my first real adventure into online gaming since MUD style games back in 1997 (it seems I go 10 years between online RPG's ;), look out 2017) I feel especially cheated.
Well, for the record, heres is Serial (now sadly gone from us):

With some vanity shots of her enjoying Halloween :)
Oh, and Serials sexy ammerican sister, the very beautifull, SerialX:

I went all out for Hellgate London, I bought 5 original copies of the Game and had paid for founders on both EU and US servers (that was a BIG waste of money, I would have been better off paying subscriptions, would have been cheaper).
Oh well.... such is life. At least I didn't have money invested in the failing banks ;). Then, I do feel sorry for who ever did :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do YOU think?